Product Description & Reviews
ZTE Z432 is a low level phone, which counts with a 2.4" screen and a 2 MP back side camera. The ZTE Z432 comes with a 262,14 MB internal storage memory, a mediocre amount that might be enough for some users having that this phone also has an external memory card slot to store songs, photos and videos. This phone is much lighter than what one would expect from a phone of this size. ZTE just offers this phone in color black. This cellphone is quite slim and practical, but it's not as slim as many other phones you can find, with a thickness of 0.44". This phone is 4.48" long and 2.38" wide, but it's only able to hold a way smaller 2.4 inches screen. This cellphone has a good 2.4" display with a 240 x 320 (QVGA) resolution, giving this cellphone a good image quality. This phone uses a SIM card to use GSM services. The ZTE Z432 only features a 2 mega-pixels back side camera. This cellphone also shoots videos in 320x240 (QVGA) at 15 frames per second. The ZTE Z432 comes with a 900 mAh small Li-Ion removable battery providing this phone with a quite short battery duration. This cellphone has an estimated 4.5 hs talk time and a 240 hs stand by time according to ZTE.
Features & Highlights
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Standard size SIM Card The sim card does not come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz UMTS: 850, 1900, 2100 MHz
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 1000mAh which in a Usage time frame means 12 solid hours of streaming as well it has a Standby time of up to 576 hours before you need to recharge the battery
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that dont use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin
- HARDWARE SPECKS: 2.4-inch TFT Display; Full Physical QWERTY Keyboard 2 Megapixel Camera (1600 x 1200 pixels) + Video Music Player & Video Player; Bluetooth: v2.1, A2DP, USB: microUSB v2.0, GPS: with A-GPS (No Wi-Fi), microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
|Model:||ZTE Altair 2|
|Item Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.73 x 0.35 x 0.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.