Product Description & Reviews
Your old reel-to-reel 8mm and Super 8 films are degrading. Worse, the memories are fading and the film is becoming more brittle just sitting in the box. Convert your Film into digital now before the memories are lost forever! Introducing the Wolverine Reels2Digital Moviemaker. A very simple to use device that will convert your movie reels into digital movies (no sound) with few strokes. Works like a typical projector where you mount the 3 inch or 5 inch reel, insert a memory card, press few buttons and the apparatus will play the film and scan frame-by-frame to create a digital MP4 movie file that you can play on any computer, you can edit, upload to the internet or burn to DVD's. The Wolverine Reels2Digital Moviemaker pays for itself taking into consideration that photo Labs are charging more than a dollar to digitize a single foot of film!
Features & Highlights
- A fully automated apparatus to digitize 8 and Super 8 Movie Reels FramebyFrame digitizing for highquality digital conversion
- 8mm or super 8 media must be mounted in with proper reelup to 5 in diameter and adapter before recordingrewinding
- FramebyFrame digitizing for highquality digital conversion Converts 8 and Super 8 movies into MPEG4 MP4 digital movie files at 720P 30 fps
- Scans and directly saves digital movies into SDSDHC cards 32GB max not included
- Playback to TVs using the included TV Cable Compatible with all Windows Mac and Linux Operating Systems Note Do not drop or handle too aggressively as it may cause damage to the device
- NOTE: Check Instruction video before use
|Part Number:||Film2Digital MovieMaker|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.