Product Description & Reviews
Verbatim M-Disc optical media is the new standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M-Disc is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer - it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity. ISO/IEC 16963 standard longevity tests have proven the durability of M-Disc technology, and it withstood rigorous testing by the US Department of Defense. Based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing, M-Disc media has a projected lifetime of several hundred years. Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M-Disc BDXL media have a storage capacity of 100GB - allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
Features & Highlights
- Projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing)
- Stored data is engraved - ultimate archival solution
- Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense
- 100GB storage capacity. Compatible with BDXL optical drives. 10-Year Limited Warranty
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 1.94 x 1.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.