Product Description & Reviews
Verbatim M DISC optical media is the new standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M DISC is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer – it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity. Designed for widely distributed large data such as scientific images, video, and other commercial application object data, Verbatim M DISC BD-R DL media have a storage capacity of 50GB – allowing you to use fewer discs while archiving your files.
Features & Highlights
- 5 high-grade non-rewritable BD-R discs with projected lifetime of several hundred years (based on ISO/IEC 16963 testing)
- Stored data is engraved - ultimate archival solution. Impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity
- Double-layer discs with up to 50GB of storage space to back-up your HD video, music and photos with superb resolution and amazing sound quality.
- Withstood rigorous testing for durability by US Department of Defense
- Verbatim has been a leader in data storage technology since 1969, and guarantees this product with a 10-year limited warranty and technical support
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.13 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.