Product Description & Reviews
The Tripp Lite HDMI Over CAT-5/6 Active Extender Wallplate Remote Receiver is used with the B126-002 and B126-004 transmitter units. It extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150ft away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) It features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image, and RJ45 jacks for easy connection with Cat5e/6 patch cable. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
Features & Highlights
- Extends a 1080i (60Hz) signal up to 200 ft.; or a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 150 ft. when using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite N202-Series)
- Features a built-in Equalization setting, allowing for adjustment of the video image
- When used with a HDMI over Cat5 extender (B126-002 or B126-004), compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM)
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel); HDCP and 3D compliant
- Further extend the signal range or add more displays by using a Tripp Lite B126-110 Remote Repeater unit
- No software or drivers required
|Item Weight:||0.74 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.25 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.