Product Description & Reviews
The B126-1A1 transmits a 1080p (60Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) The transmitter unit features an HDMI port for the connection of a local monitor. The receiver unit features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM). Installation is simple. Connect the transmitter unit to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect the receiver unit to a display using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, connected the receiver to the RJ45 port on the transmitter using a single Cat5e/6 cable.
Features & Highlights
- Extends a HDMI signal up to 200 ft. at 1080i (60Hz); or, up to 150 ft. at 1080p (60Hz) when using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite N202-series)
- No need to make separate purchases; kit includes both local and remote units. Operating temperature range: 0 to 40 C (32 to 104 F)
- Remote unit features a built-in Equalization setting, allowing for adjustment of the video image
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM)
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel); HDCP and 3D compliant
- Further extend the signal range or add more displays by using a Tripp Lite B126-110 Remote Repeater unit
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.