Product Description & Reviews
Toshiba's N300 3.5-inch internal hard drive offers high reliability for NAS and other high-performance storage systems. It is optimized to meet the reliability, endurance, performance and scalability requirements of 24-hour x 7- day high-capacity storage for personal, home office and small business use. The N300 is ideal for multi-RAID systems supporting up to 8 drives and workloads of up to 180TB per year. Perfect for small workgroups hosting a cloud or seeking centralized data sharing, storage and backup. Each drive is packed with advanced technologies to ensure the long-term reliability and performance you demand. Multiple shock sensors detect and compensate for shock and rotational vibration, while heat prevention controls automatically adjust seek speeds to minimize potential data damage. Toshiba's Stable Platter Technology stabilizes the tied spindle motor to curb system-induced vibration and strengthen system performance during read/write operations. Should an issue occur, this drive's error recovery control helps prevent critical downtime- ensuring that your work doesn't miss a beat. With a large 128MB data buffer, the N300 drive boosts performance and shortens read speed during high data-access loads. Plus, its class-leading 240 MB/s data transfer speed will keep your projects moving at a lightning-fast pace. With excellent reliability and 24/7 performance, it's hard to beat this all-star NAS storage performer.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for demanding NAS environments- supports multi-RAID systems with up to 8 bays/Optimized for 24/7 operation with workloads up to 180 TB/year
- Rotational Vibration Compensation Technology- Integrated RV sensors ensure high reliability against shock & vibrations by minimizing rotational vibration effects in multi-bay NAS system
- Dynamic Cache Technology- On-board cache algorithm and buffer management optimize cache allocation between read and write cycles for improved real-time drive performance
- High Performance- 128MB data buffer ensures high performance and fast read speed during data intensive operation; transfer speed up to 240MB/s provides quick access to essential content
- Data Protection Technologies- Ramp loading technology reduces wear to the recording head and media for improved drive reliability.Rotational speed :7,200 rpm
|Manufacturer:||Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc|
|Publisher:||Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc|
|Studio:||Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc|
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1.03 x 1.03 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By HGST, a Western Digital Company
mpn: 0S03839, ean: 0693109444709,