Product Description & Reviews
The Technical Pro DV4000 is a receiver and DVD player with Bluetooth capabilities. This professional piece of sound equipment is both stylish and rugged. Technical Pro are well known for the durability of their products. This is achieved through rigorous manufacturing quality combined with the use of tough materials. The company is also committed to innovative design, and this unit displays all of those hallmarks. The faceplate of the receiver is styled with eye-catching molding to curve out towards the user. This makes the controls, situated in the middle row of the console, easier to see. The top slanting edge of the curve is occupied by the display panels of the unit, so these face up to you as you look down on the unit. The downward slope of the curve towards the bottom of the faceplate makes the input sockets on the front of the unit less visible, although they are still easily accessible. Features: Technical Pro Professional 4000w Receiver/Amplifier/DVD Player Bluetooth/USB/FM Auto region playback (region free) and PAL/NTSC switchable Display that shows key information about playback Repeat and shuffle playback on USB/SD card inputs Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP device FM tuner with auto scan Bass and treble controls Cooling fan Voltage: 110/220v Peak Power: 4000 Watts Inputs: RCA, USB, SD Card, Bluetooth (32 GB Max) Audio Outputs: RCA (2CH) Video Outputs: RCA, YUV, RGB LED Effects Outputs: 2 Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 main speakers, 3 surround speakers) Playback: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP2, MPEG4, DIVX, CD-G Bluetooth: v3.0 with EDR Mic Input: Dual 1/4" with volume and Echo controls Built-in Features: FM tuner with auto scan, Pal / NTSC Switchable Built-in Fan: Yes Remote: Yes Dimensions: 17" L x 10" W x 5" H
Features & Highlights
- Technical Pro Professional 4000w Receiver/Amplifier/DVD Player Bluetooth/USB/FM. Auto region playback (region free) and PAL/NTSC switchable. Display that shows key information about playback. Repeat and shuffle playback on USB/SD card inputs. Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP device. FM tuner with auto scan. Bass and treble controls
- Cooling fan. Voltage: 110/220v. Peak Power: 4000 Watts. Inputs: RCA, USB, SD Card, Bluetooth (32 GB Max). Audio Outputs: RCA (2CH). Video Outputs: RCA, YUV, RGB. LED Effects Outputs: 2. Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 main speakers, 3 surround speakers). Playback: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP2, MPEG4, DIVX, CD-G. Bluetooth: v3.0 with EDR
- The unit has two channels of output and puts out 380 Watts of continuous average power over both channels and it gives a total of 4,000 Watts of peak power over and 8 ohm circuit. The audio outputs are in the form of two sets of RCA sockets in addition to two bare wire speaker terminals for the main speaker and three bare wire speaker terminals for the surround speakers. As this is a DVD player, it also has video output and that leads out via RCA, YUV, or RGB sockets.
- The FM tuner has an autoscan feature, to skip through the white noise and get to broadcasting channels quickly. The integrated DVD player can process sound CDs as well. There is a USB port and an SD card slot on the front of the receiver to take storage media with a capacity of up to 32 GB. So the unit can handle a wide range of storage formats, including DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP3, MPEG4, DIVX, and CD-G.
- The unit's display panels include standard playback information, including track progression, and a graphic equalizer power output display. The receiver/DVD player also has a remote control unit, so you can manage your music and video output while you stand away from the player. This is a great feature for those who use the unit for product presentations and need to stand back a view the screen to narrate a sales pitch.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.