Product Description & Reviews
Sonnet's Echo Express SE II enables you to connect two high-performance, professional pro video capture and processing, digital audio interface, DSP accelerator, FireWire, RAID controller, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, eSATA, and other PCIe cards to any Mac with a Thunderbolt port. Accommodating cards up to 7.75" long, this compact Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe card expansion chassis supports nearly every Thunderbolt-compatible PCIe card on the market, including double-width (PCIe card + daughter card) cards. Measuring just 6.5" wide by 4.6" tall by 11" long, the Echo Express SE II takes up little space wherever you work, be it in the studio, on location, at your desk, or in the edit suite. Like all Echo Express chassis, the SE II has two Thunderbolt ports that support daisy chaining of up to six devices to a single port on your computer. Check card compatibility with Sonnet
Features & Highlights
- Use high-performance PCIe card with Thunderbolt-equipped computers
- Maximum performance with computers with 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 technology, backward compatible with 10Gbps Thunderbolt technology
- When available, upgrade to 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Technology with a replacement Thunderbolt interface card
- Support two half-length+ (up to 7.75" long), full-height, single-width cards (plus one daughter card)
- Automatically operates slowly and quietly with cooler cards, provides better cooling for hot cards
|Item Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.98 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.