Product Description & Reviews
Base station antenna conceived by using an innovative feed system studied and applied to have highly symmetrical radiation pattern in both planes (E and H). It's completely computer designed to get high performances of gain and front-to-back in the working band. All aluminium parts are protected by anodized treatment, hardware are of Stainless steel or zinc plated steel, mounting bracket is of extruded aluminium for the best strength and the connector is placed in rear position for an easily access. To increase the antenna gain please install it in stacked or bayed array. Patent pending applied.
Features & Highlights
- Base station antenna, Directional Wide band, High-gain Highly symmetrical radiation pattern in both planes (E and H) Protection from static discharges DC-ground
- Made of anodized aluminium alloy Stacked and bayed array for more gain Optional: tilting bracket for +-20°
- Type: 4 elements yagi antenna Frequency range @SWR ≤ 1.5: WY 140-4N: 140-160 MHz Impedance: 50Ω Radiation (H-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 100° @ center freq. Radiation (E-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 65° @ center freq. Front to back ratio: ≥ 16 dB
- Polarization: linear vertical or horizontal Gain: 6.35 dBd - 8.5 dBi Max. Power (CW) @ 30°C: 200 Watts
- Grounding protection: All metal parts are DC-grounded, the inner conductor shows a DC short Connector: N-female with rubber protection cap
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.