Product Description & Reviews
completely designed by electromagnetic simulation to achieve the maximum gain and optimize the radiation pattern and bandwidth. Engineered with the most advanced available technologies it is completly manufactured in Italy with high quality materials. The new design of the radiant element (Patent Pending) works like a central feeded dipole so all RF currents on the radiator are in-phase and the ground plane radials are not necessary. The coaxial coil at the bottom works like RF-choke for the optimum decoupling from mast and feeding line. Made of telescopic fiberglass tubes, it is DC-grounded for the best protection from static discharges.
Features & Highlights
- Type 0.625 wavelength center feeded vertical dipole; Frequency Range @ SWR <=2.0 25.5 - 30 MHz 400 CB channel & 10m ham band
- Impedance 50 Ohms; Radiation Omnidirectional; Polarization Linear Vertical
- Max Gain on the horizon 1 to 2 dB higher than conventional 5/8 wavelength
- Max Power 500 Watts (CW) continuous, 1000 Watts (CW) short time
- Ligthning protection All metal parts are DC-grounded, the inner conductor shows a DC-short
|Item Weight:||19 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.