Product Description & Reviews
This antenna covers the frequency range of 300-3000 mHz and, due to its broadband concept, is suited for scanner and monitoring applications. Wide-band discone antenna working on 300-3000 mHz in reception and on many amateur frequencies in transmission (70cm, 33cm, 23cm, 13cm). It is made of stainless steel, chromed brass and anodized aluminum . Easy to fit, it can be suitable for the installation everywhere. The antenna is capable also for transmit purposes, with a SWR = 2 and a transmitting power of up to 200 w, within the following ranges: 340-535 mHz 545-960 mHz 1180-1380 mHz 1660-1910 mHz 1980-3000 MHz
Features & Highlights
- Base station antenna, omnidirectional unity-gain extremely wide-band suitable for scanner use transmission capability in several ham bands
- Perfect protection against the worst weather conditions
- Frequency range: RX band: 300-3000 MHz TX band (@ SWR <=2): 340-535, 545-960, 1180-1380, 1660-1910, 1980-3000 MHz
- Polarization: linear vertical Gain: 0 dBd - 2.15 dBi @ lowest frequency
- Wind load / resistance: 32 n @ 150 km/h / 150 km/h
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: VEN14-NMVS4X4, mpn: VS4x4, ean: 0636071202021,