Product Description & Reviews
Debuting the world's first 1.8 wide-angle lens, the 14mm F1.8 Art incorporates the same groundbreaking aspherical element as Sigma's critically acclaimed 12-24mm F4 Art. Boasting outstanding image quality from center to edge, the 14mm F1.8 Art features the largest glass mold (80mm) in the industry, offering photographers an ultra-wide prime with virtually no distortion, flare or ghosting. Three lens elements are made with FLD ("F" Low Dispersion) glass, which is equivalent to calcium fluorite in performance, and four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements, which reduce chromatic aberration. In addition to the great IQ from edge to edge, the new 14mm F1.8 offers a superfast and efficient AF system. Product Specifications: Lens Construction - 16 Elements in 11 Groups Angle of View - 114.2-Degrees Number of Diaphragm Blades - 9 (Rounded) Mininum Aperture - f16 Minimum Focusing Distance - 27 cm / 10.6 in Filter Size (mm) - N/A Maximum Magnifications - 1: 9.8 Dimensions (Diameter x Length) - 3.8in. x 5.0in. Weight - 1,170g/41.3 oz Corresponding Mounts - Canon - DG, HSM
Features & Highlights
- SIGMA AUTHORIZED DEALER - Includes Full SIGMA USA WARRANTY
- Sigma 14mm F1.8 DG HSM Art Wide Angle Full Frame Lens for Nikon F Mount Camera
- Full Frame Lens with APS-C compatibility, Worlds first Full Frame 14mm 1.8, Ideal Use: Landscape Photography, Astrophotography, Documentary and Architecture
- In The BOX INCLUDES: Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens | LC950-02 Front Lens Cover | Rear Cap LCR II | Lens Case | Full Authorized Dealer USA Warranty
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sandisk Extreme PRO SDXC 128GB UHS-1 Memory Card, Up to 95/90MB/s Read/Write Speed
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.