Product Description & Reviews
Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule. Also available with a switch (see variants for more information). Features Rugged metal body Excellent feedback rejection High sound pressure handling capability Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise Uniform on- and off-axis response Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals Hum compensating coil Delivery Includes e 835 Microphone clip Pouch Technical Data Dimensions d 1.9 X 7.1 in. (48 x 180 mm) Frequency response 40 - 16,000 Hz Min. terminating impedance 1,000 Ω Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2.7 mV/Pa Weight w/o cable 11.6 oz. (330 g) Polar diagram
Features & Highlights
- Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection
- Minimal Proximity effect provides consistently clear bass end performance when singing closer to or further from capsule
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides good signal isolation and feedback rejection, enabling higher sound levels to be obtained
- Metal construction and internal shock-mount system minimizes handling noise
- Frequency response 40-16,000 Hz, Impedence 350 Ohms. Rugged metal housing
|Item Weight:||0.73 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.09 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.