Product Description & Reviews
Eco-Sol MAX 2 has been engineered specifically for the SOLJET Pro 4's advanced eight-channel print head, the industry's most advanced imaging technology to date. MAX 2 features a wider color gamut and is nickel free for a safe working environment.
For maximum versatility nine colors are available, including cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, light black, white and metallic silver. Light black ensures a neutral gray for smooth gray scale gradations, natural skin tones and precise photographic images. An improved, reformulated white ink offers even greater opacity for exceptionally bright white text, graphics and floods. Metallic silver, also improved for brighter color, can be printed as a pure spot color or combined with CMYK to create hundreds of shimmering metallic colors and effects.
In addition to standard 220 ml cartridges, Eco-Sol MAX 2 is available in high-volume 440 ml cartridges for CMYK, Lc, Lm and Lk, ideal for extended production runs. (Note: Metallic silver and white are available in 220 ml only.)
Features & Highlights
- Nine colors formulated for even greater density (CMYK+ Lc+Lm, Light Black, White and Metallic Silver)
- Fast drying and scratch resistant for fast, easy finishing and handling
- Wide color gamut for deep reds, blues and greens
- Aggressively adheres to a range of affordable uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.