Q Acoustics M4 Soundbar with Built In Subwoofer (Multi-Award Winning)
Q Acoustics Media 4 Soundbar with Built In Subwoofer (Multi-Award Winning) by Q Acoustics at Prensa Digital PR. MPN: QA7410. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Q Acoustics M4 Sound bar with built-in subwoofer & Bluetooth The Q Acoustics M4 sound bar features advanced ‘BMR’ (Balanced Mode Radiator)
The Q Acoustics M4 Sound bar with built-in subwoofer & Bluetooth
The Q Acoustics M4 sound bar features advanced ‘BMR’ (Balanced Mode Radiator) speaker drive units, which produce extraordinarily wide sound dispersion. This not only creates clear room filling sound, but also means every listener will enjoy the same outstanding sound quality wherever they sit in the listening room.
The M4 sound bars real bass is created by its acoustically matched, built-in, high performance subwoofer. You will enjoy a genuine ‘cinema’ audio experience with the M4 soundbar, compared with using your TV speakers alone.
With both analogue and optical inputs, the unit is in reality a complete one-box, standalone hi-fi system in its own right. It can also be used with a variety of other entertainment sources such as streaming services like Spotify, CD players, portable music players, computers and internet radio.
- Multi Award Winning Soundbar
- Built in Subwoofer
- Bluetooth with aptX
- BMR Drivers: 180 degree sound dispersion
- Plug and Play
- NFC Connectivity (Near Field Communication)
- Wall Mount Supplied
- What HiFi, Product of the year 2015
- What HiFi, Best soundbar £300-£600
- Trusted Reviews Recommended
- AvTech Media Awards 2014/15, Best soundbar
- Home Cinema Choice, Best Buy
- Stuff Magazine, 5 Star Award
Features & Highlights
- Soundbar with Built-In Subwoofer - Eliminating the need for extra boxes and cables. The M4s slim design and built-in subwoofer obviously overcomes the need for a separate subwoofer box and extra cables. When wall-mounted, using the included wall bracket, the distinctive flared shape of the M4 allows sufficient clearance behind the unit for the cable entry.
- The M4 Soundbar uses BMR loudspeaker drive units. These not only deliver outstanding sonic performance, but also disperse the sound across an exceptionally wide area. This means, wherever you sit in your room, youll still enjoy the full hi-fi or home cinema experience.
- The digital optical and analogue inputs of the Q Acoustics M4 soundbar mean it can be connected to a wide range of entertainment sources from your television, Sky or Virgin box, CD, DVD or Blu-ray player, all the way through to your smartphone, tablet, portable music player, computer or internet radio.
- The M4 is also Bluetooth compatible using aptX lossless Bluetooth for audio streaming. This wireless connection can sync to almost any Bluetooth compatible audio device. The aptX Bluetooth we use is V4.0.
- Includes: 1 x Q M4 Hi-Fi Soundbar, 1 x Lithium Battery (3V, CR2025), 1 x Remote Control, 1 x AC Power Cable, 3 x Anti-Vibration Feet, 1 x RCA Phono Lead 2M, 1 x 3.5mm Jack Lead 2M, 1 x Optical Lead 2M, 1 x Wall Mounting Plate, 6 x Screws, 1 x User Manual Dimensions H/D/W (Inches): 3.54 x 5.59 x 39.37
|Item Weight:||10.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||39.37 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.52 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches|