Product Description & Reviews
The NVIDIA Quadro K2200 delivers exceptional power-efficient 3D application performance. 4 GB of GDDR5 GPU memory with fast bandwidth enables you to create large, complex models, and a flexible single-slot form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Plus, an all-new display engine drives up to four displays with Display Port 1.2 support for ultra-high resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz with 30-bit color.Scalable geometry architecture. Hardware tessellation engine.
Features & Highlights
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- FXAA/TSAA dedicated antialiasing engine
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16X Angle Independent Anisotropic Filtering
- 32-Bit Per Component Floating Point Texture Filtering And Blending
- Dedicated H.264 encoder
- Blu-Ray Dual-Stream Hardware Accelerating
- Chipset: NVIDIA Quadro K2200
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Connectors: DVI-D Dual Link, 2x DisplayPorts
|Item Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.4 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.