Product Description & Reviews
With the new PrimeFilm 120, the same functionality and quality you have come to expect from dedicated 35mm film and negative scanners, and extended it to include a wide variety of professional film formats. It also includes Magic Touch, our unique and patented technology for automatically removing dust and scratch damage from films. An advanced 3-line CCD sensor and fast scanning speeds - even at gorgeous 3200dpi optical resolution - round out the package and make this model really stand out as the obvious choice for scanning a broad range of film sizes. Optical density Over 3.6 Dmax Output Full color or gray scale at 8 or 16 bits per channel Interface USB 2.0 ONLY (USB 1.1 not supported) Light Source White and Infrared (IR) LEDs Power AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz Dimensions 160 mm (H) x 200 mm (W) x 400 mm (L) / Weight 5.6 kg Windows Compatible Includes USB cable, media holders, user's manual
Features & Highlights
- Scanning Media - Negatives and positives, in color and monochrome / 35mm film - 1 strip of 1-6 frames (max.); 35mm slides - 1- 4 slides with mounts; Medium-format film - 1-2 frames (6 x 4.5),1-2 frames (6 x 6), 1 frame (6 x 7, 6 x 8, 6 x 9, 6 x 12 )
- Optical resolution Up to 3,200 pixels per inch.
- Image Sensor 3 line R, G & B linear CCD sensor
- Color separation Performed by CCD RGB filters & white LEDs
- A/D conversion 16 Bits per channel (i.e. 48-bit)
|Manufacturer:||Pacific Image Elect|
|Brand:||Pacific Image Elect|
|Publisher:||Pacific Image Elect|
|Studio:||Pacific Image Elect|
|Item Weight:||17.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||15 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.