Product Description & Reviews
Whether you want to break out the vinyl, discover the thrill of hi-res audio, or just want an amp that's versatile enough for a bit of everything ?from big TV sound on movie night to CDs on Sunday morning?, the A-9010 is ready to inspire. The latest addition to Onkyo?'s range of pure hi-fi separates boasts high-current WRAT (Wide Range Amp Technology), generous digital and analog audio inputs, a built-in phono equalizer, and the top quality Wolfson DAC. Inside the chassis are discrete low-impedance amplifiers, an extruded aluminum heat sink, and capacitors designed to support high current delivery with low distortion. The independent headphone amplifier, gold-plated transparent speaker posts, and chunky knobs will further help bring all your digital and analog sources to life.
Features & Highlights
- High-quality Wolfson WM8718 DAC unit decodes PCM signals to 192 kHz and 24-bit resolution, to create beautifully open and airy analog sound from digital sources
- Features 192 kHz/24-bit-capable coaxial and 96 kHz/24-bit optical inputs to accept Hi-Res, lossless, or compressed audio signals from source devices including PCs and media streamers
- Powerful independent headphone amplifier for clear and detailed sound signature
- Built-in MM phono equalizer, Phono Overload 94 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- 44 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
|Item Weight:||14.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.42 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.75 x 8.27 x 8.27 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.