Product Description & Reviews
The Data Destroyer is the safest, easiest and quickest way to destroy data on old CDs, DVDs, hard drives, and cell phones. A single CD holds the equivalent of approximately 80 four-drawer file cabinets filled with documents. One side of a single DVD disk holds about 560 four-drawer filing cabinets filled with documents, or the capacity of 7 CDs. Identity & data theft are one of the fastest growing crimes. The DD30001 damages disks on both sides, leaving your unwanted DVDs and CDs unreadable. It destroys 15 disks per minute and is compact and easy to store and use.
Features & Highlights
- Prevent unauthorized use of data on CDs and DVDs
- The safest way to destroy old data stored on CDs and DVDs
- Protect your privacy and confidentiality
- For use with CDs, DVDs, VCDs, and mini discs
- Destroys up to 15 discs per minute, 1 at a time
- Damages discs on both sides, leaving data completely unreadable
- Helps guard against data and identity theft at home and in the office
- Easy-to-use front button controls
|Item Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.75 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.