Product Description & Reviews
The M4100 series, including GSM7224, delivers an unbeatable combination of performance, security and ease-of-use for converged networking. Due to the rapid proliferation of multimedia applications, small and mid-sized organizations today have security, control and reliability requirements similar to those of large enterprises. Only NETGEAR is offering reliable, affordable and simple Managed switches packed with higher availability (RPS protection), investment protection (EPS upgrade) and scalability features that have so far been reserved only for enterprise-class VoIP, IP Surveillance and Wireless deployments. NETGEAR Managed switches dramatically reduce the lifecycle costs with Lifetime Hardware Warranty, Lifetime Technical Support, and Lifetime Next Business Day Replacement.
Features & Highlights
- Managed switch with industry-standard CLI, telnet and fully functional web interface
- Best combination of wire speed performance, security and convergence
- Easy to set up and use with automatic VoIP and IP Cameras - including VLAN routing wizard
- 26 Ports Gigabit with 4 Fiber (SFP) uplinks
- High availability with Redundant Power Supply (RPS) option
- LIFETIME HARDWARE WARRANTY and LIFTIME NEXT BUSINESS DAY Hardware Replacement
|Item Weight:||9.43 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.86 x 3.66 x 3.66 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.8 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.