Product Description & Reviews
iFi has done it again with the Nano iOne! Now you can enjoy high-definition sound with your HD video! The S/PDIF optical input is compatible with almost any 4K or HD TV on the market as well as many digital media players, such as the NVIDIA Shield, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Apple TV (older generations). With the Global Master Timing femto clock system, the advanced galvanic isolation cleans the input signal, significantly reducing noise and jitter. Featuring the best of the best in chipset design, the Burr Brown digital to analog converter can play PCM and DSD files natively, allowing the audio signal to remain in its original format all the way through! Built-in BlueTooth even allows you to stream your favorite music from Spotify, Pandora and more with CD-quality sonics right on your iPhone, Android or other smart device.
Features & Highlights
- Bring natural, rich, and powerful hi-resolution audio to your home theater system thanks to the Burr Brown chipset, allowing native playback of high end PCM and DSD audio formats
- Connect your 4K televsion, blu-ray player, or streaming digital media player using the SPDIF optical input featuring galvanic isolation for a clean signal and reduced jitter
- Use as a home audio Bluetooth receiver for CD quality (aptX and AAC codec) music streaming from your iPhone or Android smartphone
- Active Noise Cancellation technology for the USB power supply produces a noise floor 100 times quieter than common filters!
- Simple plug-n-play connections and a small, compact design make for an easy addition to any home audio system
|Part Number:||NANO IONE|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||26.38 x 11.02 x 11.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.62 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.