Product Description & Reviews
Designed to soften harsh flashes with minimal light loss, the Pocket Bouncer redirects light at a 90 degree angle and enlarges the light to roughly 6-8 times the size of the flash head itselfNo exposure compensation is necessary. Can be used with or without flash slaves where low ceilings are not available, or where more direct but softer fill light is desired. Includes the UltraStrap, the world's only constant-tension accessory mounting strap. Fits most standard bounce flashes. Approximate light loss: 1-1/3 stops.
Features & Highlights
- No exposure compensation is necessary
- Can be used with or without flash slaves where low ceilings are not available, or where more direct but softer fill light is desired
- Includes the UltraStrap, the world's only constant-tension accessory mounting strap
- Fits most standard bounce flashes
- Approximate light loss: 1-1/3 stops
|Item Size:||5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.