Product Description & Reviews
LinkStable HDMI Game Capture Card USB 3.0 HD Video 1080P 60FPS, Live Streaming Game Recorder Device - for PS4, Xbox One and Wii U etc, Compatible with Windows Linux Os X System This capture device turns your USB 3.0 computer into a digital video recorder for high quality HDMI video, leveraging USB 3.0 transfer speed to capture raw 1080p video at 60 frames per second, records video and audio from your HDMI source device. Capable of capturing raw video, making it compatible with PotPlayer. With raw video capture you can record video using your preferred third party software. High-performance capture at 1080p 60 FPS Record video at 60 FPS ensuring every frame of content is saved, unlike 30-frame-per-second capture devices that only catch half the action. 1080p60 exactly matches the output of most computer video cards, which is great for recording the output from your PC, server, or POS station, when creating software training and tutorial videos. H.264 encoding for wide device compatibility The software that's included with the capture card encodes in H.264 -- the most widely adopted video codec in the world. H.264 encoding capability ensures the video files you save will be compatible with almost any video player such as the media software on your PC, Mac, iOS devices, with no editing or converting needed. Features ■ Embedded audio in HDMI @48Khz. ■ Compatible with various software with DirectShow architecture. ■ Compatible operating systems: Windows (7, 8, 8.1), Linux (kernel version 2.6.38 and above), OS X (10.8 and above）. ■ NOTE: The video capture device requires a USB 3.0 port (or higher), does not work with USB 2.0 ports (or lower).
Features & Highlights
- 1080P 60FPS HD Quality: Based on the high speed USB 3.0 technology, it can capture one HDMI 1080p 60fps input and output signal, compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- Hdmi Game Capture: Capture up to 1920x1080 resolution (1080p) at 60Hz with hardware accelerated up-scaling/down-scaling. Automatically converts input audio formats to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio.
- Perfect for Video Games & Streaming: Audio & Video Record Ability from External Devices via HDMI Port, Easy File Save & Share via Computer.
- NO driver, and it is truly PnP. Low latency for gaming, meeting, live streaming. Share to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Suitable for devices with HDMI output such as blu-ray player, PS3/PS4, Xbox one/Xbox 360 , Wii U etc. Compatible with popular streaming software and services: VLC.
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.63 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.