Product Description & Reviews
The GWHDMS52MBK3 is a pre-configured Kit which includes two (2) additional wireless HD receivers) for support of three (3) wireless locations. IOGEAR's Long Range Wireless 5 x 2 HD Matrix PRO with Multicast is the first to send uncompressed HD 1080p up to an astonishing 200 feet, including the ability of multicasting up to a total of 4 wireless receivers! The Wireless 5x2 HDMI Matrix PRO is setting a new standard in wireless connectivity, flexibility, convenience, and decor. The wireless matrix feature is the biggest breakthrough in wireless A/V solutions today. This means you can watch cable TV in the living room while the bedroom independently selects a Blu-ray movie to watch wirelessly at the same time. It's capable of streaming uncompressed Full HD 1080p with support for 3D content and digital audio up to 200 feet away within the home or desired set up. Distances may vary depending on environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may view shorter distances Expand beyond one wireless display to multiple wireless displays with Multicast capabilities. Simply add up to 3 additional wireless receivers broadcasting to a total of 4 wireless receivers from the same HD video source. Supports IR pass-through - Enables wireless control of your source devices and helps consolidate your HD A/V electronics, such as a DVD / Blu-ray players, DVR / Cable boxes, Game consoles and computers to design your own custom entertainment space. The default EDID resolution setting is 720p, to ensure HD video on every initial set up. The PRO unit provides three (3) EDID management modes for the best installation every time. This gives flexibility and power for any install or end customer's desired set up. EDID 1 Mode: Changes the default setting to 1080p Full HD. EDID 2 Mode: Refreshes the screens and sets the highest common resolution of ALL the connected displays. EDID 3 Mode: Restores the factory default video resolution back to 720p
Features & Highlights
- Long Range Wireless 5x2 HD Matrix with Multicast - Includes 2 additional Wireless HDMI Receiver. For best performance and range: Place the receiver where you have a clear view between the Transmitter and Receiver. Do NOT install the Transmitter/Receiver unit behind/below the TV or other metal devices where wireless signal may experience interference.
- Wireless fully uncompressed HD video up to 200 feet through standard home walls
- Built in 5 x 2 Matrix - Allows you to switch and independently select any of 5 sources between 2 HDTVs Location 1: HDTV can connect to transmitter's loop-through (local) port Location 2: HDTV can receive content from wireless receiver
- Multicast up to 5 HDTVs- Send content up to 5 locations at the same time (4 wireless) (It is recommended that the distance between receivers be at least 12 feet apart)
- Connect and wirelessly transmit content from a Blu-ray / DVD player, DVR / Cable box, Game console, Computer /laptop, and media server
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.88 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.