Product Description & Reviews
Honor has created a device that gives a double dose of what you would expect of a smart device. With the Honor 6x’s dual-lens 12MP + 2MP rear camera and ultra-fast focus time of 0.3 seconds you can capture colorful HD photos day or night. To double the camera capability, the Honor 6x also features a wide aperture range (F/0.95-F/16) that allows for a professional-grade shallow depth of field effect (blurred Background). the 6x's Octa-core processor(16nm) and 3GB RAM, in addition to its smart file system allows for seamlessly running Multiple apps at the same time. And last, but certainly not least, the battery delivers 2.15 days of usage. These features and many more culminate in double the performance of your average smart device. The Honor 6x, it’s double or nothing.
Features & Highlights
- The dual-lens 12MP Camera captures colorful HD photos day or night, with ultra-fast focus.
- Android 7.0 Nougat + EMUI 5.0. Octa-Core processor(16nm) and 3GB RAM, Plus the smart file system allows for gaming, browsing, listening to music or running multiple apps at the same time.
- Wide Aperture range (F/0.95-Back for/16) allows for a professional-grade shallow depth of field blurred background effect.
- The Honor 6X battery delivers a delightful 2.15 days of usage, and 1.5 days of very heavy usage, on a full charge.
- If two SIM cards are inserted, One SIM card at a time is set as 4G/3G/2G, the other slot will be set to only support 2G Networks.
|Manufacturer:||Huawei Device USA Inc|
|Model:||Honor 6X - Gray|
|Part Number:||Honor 6X - Gray|
|Publisher:||Huawei Device USA Inc|
|Studio:||Huawei Device USA Inc|
|MPN:||Honor 6X - Gray|
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 0.32 x 0.32 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.86 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.58 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.