Product Description & Reviews
Manage projects and workflows quickly and confidently. Easily handle mixed media, and get one-pass duplex scanning with speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm. Scan to mobile devices for on-the-go control. Recommended for 3,500 pages per day. Fast scanning. Superb results. Every page: Produce scans at up to 35 ppm/70 ipm with two-sided scanning that captures both sides at once. Capture every page easily—even stacks of mixed media—with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor. Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet Pro is small and slim—a modern design perfect for the desktop. Handle paper from 11 lb. (40 gsm) to 110 lb. (413 gsm) weight and up to 8.5 x 122 inches (21.6 x 309.9 cm). Optimize workflows with one-touch scanning: Streamline routine work with one-touch scanning—create one-button, custom settings for recurring scan jobs. Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS (R). Easily transfer scans into editable text, secure PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR. Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software. Capture business documents like a pro: Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software. Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, and then edit and save files. Capture and organize documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
Features & Highlights
- Speeds: Achieve scan speeds up to 35 pages per minute, 70 images per minute, and 3,500 pages per day with single-pass, two-sided scanning to help automate workflows
- Auto document feeder: Load up to 50 pages for fast, unattended scanning
- Software features: Automatic crop, exposure, orient, plus hole removal, background cleanup, edge erase, merge pages, straighten content, color drop out
- Scan to: Use scan profiles for recurring jobs or send directly to email, SharePoint, Dropbox, FTP, Google Drive, network, local drive, multiple destinations
- Paper sizes supported: Business cards to legal-size documents (2x3, 3x4, 4x6, 6x8, 7x10, 8x11, 8.5x11, 8.5x14); handles paper sizes up to 122 inches; HP EveryPage allows scanning of mixed sizes and types of paper with minimized chance of a misfeed
- Paper types: Paper (laser, ink, pre-punched), bank checks, business cards, freight bills, carbonless forms, previously stapled media with staple removed
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty whole unit replacement; phone and 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support included
- Save time: Scan directly to smartphones and tablets with optional wireless accessory and HP JetAdvantage Capture App; create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks
|Manufacturer:||Hewlett Packard Inkjet Printers|
|Model:||ScanJet Pro 3000 s3|
|Part Number:||ScanJet Pro 3000 s3|
|Publisher:||Hewlett Packard Inkjet Printers|
|Studio:||Hewlett Packard Inkjet Printers|
|MPN:||ScanJet Pro 3000 s3|
|Item Weight:||0.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.2 x 7.48 x 7.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.73 x 9.49 x 9.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.