Product Description & Reviews
Accept audio from a USB source and convert it to digital and analog The Gefen TV High Resolution USB to Analog and Digital Audio Decoder is ideal for anyone who wants to listen to streaming digital media coming from a computer to their analog or digital sound system using left/right speakers. The decoder supports digital audio up to 24 bits and 192kHz sampling rate coming from the USB port of a Windows PC or MAC computer, and converts it to optical digital (TOSLINK) and analog left/right audio. The outputs of the decoder can be connected to A/V Receivers, analog pre-amplifiers, or headphones. It is compact, easy to install, high performance, and versatile.
Features & Highlights
- Accepts high resolution digital audio from a USB source, and outputs digital audio and analog audio
- Accepts up to 24 bits of uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, or 192 kHz sampling rate
- Outputs 2-channel LPCM digital audio up to 24 bits and 192kHz
- Outputs 2-channel analog audio via L/R RCA outputs and 1/4-inch headphone jack
- Allows listening to locally stored or streaming digital media from a PC or MAC using an AV receiver, analog amplifier, or headphones
|Item Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.