Product Description & Reviews
The EAP1750H leverages the breakthrough speed and performance 802.11AC for connecting to laptops and other devices that need to wirelessly stream HD video or transfer large files. The EAP1750H is an 802.11AC 3 x 3 indoor access point. This high-powered ceiling mount Dual-Band access point features speeds up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band when associated with AC client devices. It can be configured as an access point, client bridge, or WDS (AP and bridge) and features a High transmit RF power of 28 dBm transmit RF power on both the 2.4/5 GHz bands for long range connectivity. The EAP1750H includes a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to 802.3At-capable PoE switches and an enhanced receive sensitivity MIMO (multiple in/multiple out) integrated sectorized 3D antenna array. It's an ideal solution for spacious interior environments such as large homes, small and medium-sized businesses, multiple-floor buildings, hotels, hospitals, and other venues. The EAP1750H can be configured to operate in several different modes for unique and customized deployment scenarios; as a Dual-Band wireless AC1750 access point, a WDS bridge, or a WDS access point. The EAP1750H features Quantum beam which finds the most efficient signal path to ac-compatible computers and other devices at wireless speeds nearly 3X faster than wireless n. The access Point's Gigabit Ethernet port also offers greater bandwidth capacity and faster data transfers through the network. This makes the EAP1750H an excellent solution for bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD video streaming.
Features & Highlights
- High power, Long range and multiple floor penetration
- Dual-band operation
- Converts housing
- Band steering
- Ssid-to-vlan tagging
- Up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band, Up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Up to 28 dBm transmit power on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Band Steering to relieve network congestion
- Works with PoE 802.3at capable switches
- Secured Guest Network option available
- Supports wireless encryption standards such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) Encryption, IEEE 802.1X with RADIUS.
- Internal 3D Sectored Antenna Array that minimizes RF interference
- Can be monitored after deployment with EnGenius EZ Controller(Free download)
|Item Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.