Product Description & Reviews
Elite Screens Yard Master 2 Series is an excellent choice guaranteed to deliver the most impactful personal or business presentations. This free-standing projection screen is the perfect companion for outdoor presentations with front or rear projection materials available. Yard Master 2 Series features include: Assembles in minutes without the use of tools! Lightweight ALUMINUM square tube construction Easy Snap-Button attachments on material This outdoor projection screen package includes the multi-piece frame, screen material, a carrying bag, ground stakes, rigging cords, and support rings. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors. 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Yard Master 2 Series available in the following projection materials: CineWhite front projection screen material which features: 180° Wide Viewing Angle for multi-purpose applications 1.1 gain material provides flatness Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready! Black-backed for a bright image Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified WraithVeil rear projection screen material which features: 160° Wide Viewing Angle for multi-purpose applications 2.2 gain material provides flatness Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready! Black-backed for a bright image Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified *Be sure to use the screen only during a light breeze; it is not meant to withstand heavy winds. Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.1" W. Overall Size: 78.2" H x 92.3" W. 23.0" Leg Size. Silver Aluminum Frame.
- WraithVeil, 2.2 Gain. Mildew resistant, Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready, outdoor rear projection screen material is designed for all-weather conditions, rain or shine, with 160° degree viewing angle. Black masking borders enhance picture contrast.
- Assembles in minutes without the use of tools! Lightweight aluminum square tube construction easily transports with included padded carrying bag. Screen is mildly weather resistant, but should not be left exposed to the elements for extended periods of time. For maximum longevity, disassemble screen and store away indoors.
- Features a fully tensioned, snap button frame that ensures a flat projection. Includes: single-piece aluminum frame with detachable legs, screen material, carrying bag, ground stakes, rigging cord, and support rings.
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||22.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||36.7 x 70.6 x 70.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||24.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.42 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.