Product Description & Reviews
Elite Screens Sable Frame Moire-Free Acoustic Pro1080P3 Series is a sound transparent fixed frame projection screen designed to beautifully accessorize your home theater. Sable Frame Acoustic Pro1080P3 Series features include: Allows speaker placement behind while allowing an exceptional acoustically transparent performance. Dynamic indoor home theater quality Contoured with Crown Molding Edge, 2.4" Black Velour Surfaced Aluminum Frame Includes extended installation kit which included rubber mallet, screwdriver, wood screws, anchors, and sliding wall brackets. Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Sable Frame Acoustic Pro1080P3 Series includes Elite Screens' Moiré-Free Acoustic projection screen material which features: 180° Wide Viewing Angle for multi-purpose applications Acoustically Transparent Matte White Fabric (angular tight weave) 1.1 gain material with superb color temperature Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready! Multi-layer PVC with Texture and Surface Coating. Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 138-inch Diagonal, 2:35:1 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 54.0" H x 126.9" W. Overall Size: 58.7" H x 131.7" W.
- Moiré-Free screen material: AcousticPro 1080P3, 1.0 Gain. Angular weaved, acoustically transparent front projection screen material with 160 degree viewing angle. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Offers superb off-axis luminance and optimal color neutrality.
- Features a black velvet covered aluminum frame that enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector overshoot. 2.36-inch frame width.
- Included sliding wall mounts allow for convenient horizontal adjustments and easy installation.
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||28.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.6 x 58.7 x 58.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||37.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.