Product Description & Reviews
Elite Screens Manual SRM Pro projector screens are great for any 4k, 3D, and Ultra HD professional video presentation and is perfect for home theater, business or office environments. Manual SRM Pro series features include: Durable casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling Slow Retract Mechanism Manual Pull-down Screen - Retracts slowly back into housing after releasing handle without the need to hold on to handle Screen lanyard for easy operation included - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Available in the following diagonal sizes: 84"", 100"", and 120"" in 4:3 format 84"", 100"", and 120"" in 16:9 format Manual SRM Pro Series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite Fiberglass FRONT projection screen material which features: 180° Wide Viewing Angle 1.1 gain Fiberglass backed screen material Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready! Black masking borders enhance picture contrast Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified *Manual SRM Pro Series Screens are NOT Recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 63.5" H x 93.5" W. Lightweight Aluminum Pearlescent White Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Features a slow retract mechanism that safely and efficiently rolls screen back into case.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available. Search B001EHFX6O for L brackets.
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||17.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||93.5 x 59.7 x 59.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||21.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.