Product Description & Reviews
Elite Screens ezFrame CineGrey 5D Series is designed to reject ambient and ceiling light while maintaining superb picture quality. This means that it is an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments. ezFrame CineGrey 5D Series features include: Easy to assemble and install in minutes Adjustable height for each foot for a perfectly leveled set up Sliding legs with rotating cup leveler improves stability on uneven floor placement Features a black velvet covered aluminum frame that enhances the overall appearance and absorbs projector overshoot. 2.36-inch frame width. Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 ezFrame CineGrey 5D Series includes Elite Screens' CineGrey 5D projection screen material which features: ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature, and dynamic range 1.5 Gain, angular reflective ambient and ceiling light rejecting Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready! Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 92-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 45.3" H x 79.9" W. Overall Size: 50.0" H x 84.6" W. Black Velvet Frame
- Screen Material: CineGrey 5D, 1.5 Gain. Angular reflective, Ambient Light Rejecting technology screen with 88% polarization retention and 80 degree viewing angle. 4K Ultra HD, and Active/Passive 3D ready. Ideal for rooms that have little control over incidental light and increases projector brightness 1.5 times, making it an excellent screen for low lumen projectors.
- Features a sleek, black velvet-coated frame that absorbs projector overshoot and increases picture contrast. 2.36" width frame.
- Sliding wall brackets that allow screen to slide horizontally for a properly centered installation are included.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||20.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.6 x 49.8 x 49.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.8 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.