Product Description & Reviews
Elite Screens Evanesce B series is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality electric in-ceiling projection screen at a budget friendly price. Elite Screens Evanesce B series features include: Enhanced electric motorized projector screen for commercial and home theater applications Includes Standard Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls Detachable 3-way wall switch, Built-in 5-12 volt trigger 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 Available in the following range of diagonal sizes: 100" and 120" in 4:3 format 92", 100", 110" and 120" in 16:9 format *Optional in-wall up/down switch (part# ZIW-W), wireless 5-12 volt trigger sold separately*Elite Screens Evanesce B series includes the following projection screen material MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG) 180° Wide Viewing Angle 1.1 gain Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready! Black masking borders enhance picture contrast Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss *Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors* Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 100-inch Diagonal, 4:3 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 60.0" H x 80.0" W. Overall Size: 115.2" x 90.2". Extra 12-inch drop. White Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified. Mildew resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Features a slim and sleek design. White finished moisture resistant aluminum casing. A long lasting and powerful tubular motor easily lends itself for in or below ceiling installations.
- Includes a full control system with infrared (IR) and remote frequency (RF) remotes, 3-way wall switch and 5-12V trigger. Also includes installation kit for above or below ceiling installation.
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
|Manufacturer:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Publisher:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Studio:||Elite Screens Inc.|
|Item Weight:||33.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.3 x 109.1 x 109.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||21 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.12 x 15.12 x 15.12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.