Product Description & Reviews
Dual USB Output Adapter for use with mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 players and other USB-powered devices. The Lind USB2-3682 Dual USB Output Adapter delivers true continuous power to 2 USB-powered devices simultaneously. The adapter powers and charges the USB devices using an input voltage range of 12-32 Vdc in U.S. military aircraft.Output Voltage: 5.0 Vdc per USB port; Load Current: 3.0 Adc total (both ports combined). Rugged aluminum extrusion with Epoxy sealed components. Operating Temperature: -20 to +50° C.
Features & Highlights
- Output Voltage: 5.0 Vdc per USB port; Load Current: 3.0 Adc total (both ports combined)
- Rugged aluminum extrusion with Epoxy sealed components
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50° C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85° C
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.25 x 1.0 inches (LxWxH)
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.