Product Description & Reviews
With the Canon SELPHY CP910 wireless compact photo printer, celebrating your special memories has never been more convenient. Lightweight and compact in size, the SELPHY CP910 is easy to take just about anywhere. But it's more than just portable it's also loaded with features, like Portrait Image Optimize, which allows you to relive those cherished moments with beautiful and long-lasting borderless 4" x 6" photo prints. What's more it's Air Print enabled, making wireless printing from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch almost effortless. No drivers are needed. Mobile Device Printing allows images on compatible iOS, Android and Windows RT devices to be sent directly to the printer as well. Plus, with its new Access Point Mode, the SELPHY CP910 allows you to directly connect your wireless camera or smart device without the need of a network.
Features & Highlights
- Borderless Printing: Print gorgeous edge-to-edge, borderless photos in credit card and postcard sizes
- Compatible with RP-54 High Capacity Postcard Ink/Paper Set (54 Sheets), RP-108 High-Capacity Postcard Ink/Paper Set (108 Sheets), KP-108IN 4x6 Ink/Paper Set (108 Sheets), KC-36IP 4x6 Color Ink/Paper Set (36 Sheets), KC-18IL Mini Labels/Ink, KC-18IF Full Labels/Ink, & KC-18IS Card Size Stickers.
- Mobile Device Printing allows you to send images directly from your compatible smartphone or tablet right to your printer
- New access point mode allows you to directly connect to your wireless camera or smart device, no network needed!
- AirPrint enabled! Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - no drivers needed
|Item Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.