Product Description & Reviews
Continuing the comprehensive specification and attention to detail, the AM10 features a built in MM Phono stage for instant turntable connection. The 'ground' terminals on both the record player and the AM10 can be connected with a ground wire for lowest noise/hum pickup.The AM10 is a high performance amplifier with fantastic value. It features a front facing 3.5mm jack input, an integrated phono stage for turntable connection, and it has 35 watts of power per channel. Functionality and performance in one box..
Features & Highlights
- The AM10 is a high performance amplifier with fantastic value. It features a front facing 3.5mm jack input, an integrated phono stage for turntable connection, and it has 35 watts of power per channel. Functionality and performance in one box.
- With 5 rear inputs and 1 record output, the AM10 can support a wide range of external sources.
- Additionally, a front panel MP3/Portable Media Player input has been fitted to the AM10 which can be used with the headphone or line-level outputs of most portable players.
- The Topaz AM10 has outstanding balance and control for an amplifier in this class thanks to serious hi-fi credentials - and it's powerful, with an impressive 35 watts per channel.
- We've maximised audio quality and minimised cost and clutter. In the AM10 that means we use toroidal transformers, usually only seen in high-end separates, to more accurately channel that extra power. And we've used an all metal case to minimise vibration and maximise music purity.
|Model:||Cambridge Audio Topaz AM10|
|Item Size:||13.4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.