Product Description & Reviews
Califone 2924AVP-12 Deluxe Monaural Headphone (12-Pack), Fully adjustable headband, Recessed wiring for safety, Replaceable 6' coiled cord long enough to avoid accidental pull out This pack of twelve Deluxe Monaural headphone is the educator's standard for listening centers and language learning activities. Built for student comfort and ruggedness, it delivers high quality voice reproduction that's critical in ELL and ELD lessons, day to day classroom uses and assessments. The 2924 has comfy, noise-reducing circumaural earcups designed to minimize external distractions and keep students more on task (which also decreases the need to raise the volume to potentially damaging levels). Key Features Fully adjustable headband Recessed wiring for safety Deep, noise-reducing circumaural earcups lower external noise so volume needn't as high, for hearing safety Reinforced entry point of the cord into the earcup Replaceable 6' coiled cord long enough to avoid accidental pull out 1/4" mono plug Slotted baffles prevent speaker access Easy to clean ear cushions Rugged ABS headstrap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations Specifications Speaker: 40mm Mylar diaphragm, ferrite magnet Sound Output Mode: Dynamic, mono Impedance: 300 Ohms each side Frequency Response: 40 - 18KHz Sensitivity: 93dB +/-3dB Distortion: 5% Power Capacity: 20 milliwatts Volume Control: None, controlled from audio source Headband: PVC, adjustable Earcups: Noise-reducing, ABS plastic for durability Ear Cushions: Washable, PVC, replaceable Weight: 9 ounces, shipping weight 2 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- These durable headphones are the educator’s standard for listening centers, ELL and ELD and other language learning activities. Its 6’ coiled cord and 1/4” screw-on adapter make it a versatile classroom headphone!
- Rugged polypropylene headband and ABS plastic earcups hold up to continued usage in high-use settings, Adjustable headband fits students of all sizes, Permanently attached cord with reinforced connection resists accidental pull out for safety
- 1/4” plug connects with commonly used media players, Foam lined carrying case stores twelve headphones and is ideal for itinerant teachers
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Slotted baffle prevents access to speaker, avoids accidental puncturing of the speaker cone; Replaceable, cleanable ear cushions for multiple users
|Item Weight:||13 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 21 x 21 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.3 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.