Product Description & Reviews
The 4000 series raceway is the work horse of surface raceway systems. 4000 Raceway can be divided for multi-service applications. 4000 series raceway is ideal for all applications requiring a large cable capacity dual service steel raceway. Commercial, institutional, and industrial applications all benefit from the 4000 Series rigid steel construction and durable Ivory Scuff Coat finish. 4000 series raceway is also ideal for municipalities that require either all steel construction or prohibit nonmetallic cable management systems.
Features & Highlights
- Pair with a 4000 series raceway base for a complete raceway solution to manage power, communications, or A/V cables
- Large cross section area which provides ample space for large wiring requirements.
- Feeder or header system. Ideal for overhead, open spaces and under raised floor applications
- Overlapping steel faceplates hide unsightly seams where device plates abut raceway cover
- Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements
|Manufacturer:||Cables To Go|
|Brand:||C2G/ Cables To Go|
|Publisher:||Cables To Go|
|Studio:||Cables To Go|
|Item Weight:||41.89 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.