Product Description & Reviews
Wire mold OFR series Over floor Raceway System provides four-channels of capacity and access to a wide range of power, communications, and A/V connectivity options in the smallest, lowest, narrowest, ADA compliant profile available in over floor raceway systems. This system installs over existing floor coverings and is both tamper-resistant and installer-friendly, making it an ideal solution for reloadable or permanent installations where access through floors and ceilings is not an option. Allows cords and cables to make a smooth, concealed transition to the underside of the table when used with InteGreat transition channel.
Features & Highlights
- Transitions between OFR series raceway and InteGreat transition channel
- Lowest profile overfloor raceway available in the industry
- Attaches directly to floor covering, no need to alter carpeting, tile or wood
- Multiple channel base provides space for power, communications and A/V requirements
- Installs in open space areas where in-floor or ceiling distribution are not accessible
|Manufacturer:||Cables To Go|
|Brand:||C2G/ Cables To Go|
|Publisher:||Cables To Go|
|Studio:||Cables To Go|
|Item Weight:||0.039 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By C2G/ Cables To Go
mpn: 16290, ean: 0786776182705,
Just like the rest of the Evolution Series, these new boxes bring power, communications and A/V where you need it most. Delivering outstanding flexibi...