Product Description & Reviews
B-427 has outstanding water and oil resistance. This material has good clarity, conformability and is self-extinguishing. B-427 is not recommended for use in harsh organic solvents such as methyl ethyl ketone, acetone, or 1,1,1-trichloroethane. Print technology: Thermal Transfer. Material type: Translucent vinyl. Finish: Provided in a self-laminated format with a white printable zone and a translucent overlaminating area. Adhesive: Permanent acrylic. Recommended Ribbons: Brady Series R4300 black and R4500 colored (red, blue, green) for thermal transfer printing. Regulatory/Agency Approvals: B-427 is UL Recognized to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with the Brady Series R4300 and R6200 ribbons. See UL files MH17154 for specific details. B-427 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
Features & Highlights
- Printable, self-laminating vinyl labels for thermal transfer printers
- B-427 is an excellent material for wire and cable identification
- Outstanding water and oil resistance.
- Good clarity, conformability and self-extinguishing
- Not recommended for use in harsh organic solvents such as methyl ethyl ketone, acetone, or 1,1,1-trichloroethane
|Manufacturer:||Brady Worldwide, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Brady Worldwide, Inc.|
|Studio:||Brady Worldwide, Inc.|
|Package Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.