Product Description & Reviews
DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K is a low profile PCIe capture card, featuring 6G-SDI and the latest HDMI 2.0a connections so you can record all formats up to 2160p30 on your computer! The SDI and HDMI inputs automatically detect and switch between all video formats. You even get high dynamic range recording and metadata over HDMI, along with support for Rec. 2020 color space. The DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K is perfect for integrating into mobile live capture environments, broadcast trucks and more! You can even develop your own custom capture solutions using the Blackmagic Desktop Video SDK for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux! Includes two PCIe shields for both full height and low profile slots.
Features & Highlights
- Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K PCIe Capture Card
- SDI Video Input: 1x 10-bit SD/HD/Ultra HD switchable
- HDMI Video Input: 1x HDMI 2.0a connector
- Computer Interface: Gen 2 PCIe Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots
- SDI Audio Input: 16 channels embedded in SD, HD, Ultra HD
|Model:||DeckLink Mini Recorder|
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.