Product Description & Reviews
Help your customers get their classic albums off the shelf and into their MP3 player. Audio-Technica brings its legendary quality and audio fidelity to the digital realm with this LP-to-digital recording system. The Audio-Technica Fully Automatic Belt-Driven USB Turntable comes equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to the computer. The system also offers: Mac - and PC-compatible Audacity software, an integral dual-magnet Audio-Technica phono cartridge and a USB cable and adapter cables. The turntable also features a built-in switchable phono line preamp that allows connection to a stereo system equipped with either a phono or line-level input.
Features & Highlights
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files with Audacity; Mac- and PC-compatible
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Fully automatic belt-aturntable operation with two speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter,Power Supply Requirements - 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- If you are purchasing the product for a sales area outside the U.S., you should consider purchasing the turntable from your sales region. This unit is set to operate on 120V AC.
|Part Number:||ATLP60 USB|
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.